Our 25 predictions for Florida's game against Georgia in
a hospital Jacksonville.
- Florida will score. At some point.
- Florida will punt in the first quarter.
- Florida will allow three or more sacks.
- Tyler Murphy will throw for more than 150 yards.
- Kelvin Taylor will have at least one rush of more than 25 yards.
- Taylor will average more than four yards per carry.
- Another Florida player will have a rush of more than 20 yards.
- Quinton Dunbar will finally make a touchdown catch.
- Florida will complete a pass to a tight end.
- Florida's leading receiver will not be Solomon Patton.
- Florida's defense will allow fewer than five yards per play.
- Dante Fowler, Jr. will record a sack.
- Florida's defensive line will make a big play in the first half.
- A defensive back will lead Florida in tackles.
- Michael Taylor will make at least two big plays.
- Florida will have at least one interception of Aaron Murray.
- Murray will not break Danny Wuerffel's SEC record for career touchdown passes.
- Todd Gurley will average better than five yards per carry.
- Johnny Townsend will have a 50-yard punt.
- Francisco Velez will miss his first field goal of the year.
- Florida will make a big play on special teams.
- Florida will trail by double digits at some point.
- Florida will lead for less than 15 minutes of game time.
- Georgia will win.
- But I'll still be proud of how Florida played.
Last Game: 11 of 25 right, 44 percent. Season To Date: 86 of 175 right, 49.1 percent.